Private Clients » Boat Insurance
Yacht insurance and sailing boat insurance is one of those niche sectors of insurance in which we have a longstanding excellent reputation.
Our experienced team offers boat insurance quotations and cover online or via telephone. We arrange insurance cover for most classes of dinghy, windsurfer, RIB, speedboat, narrow boat, rowing boat and Jet Ski.
Recently our knowledge and appreciation of the UK marine industry grew, when we became one of main sponsors of Mersey Maritime. Our relationship with Mersey Maritime and the 1000+ businesses it represents has enabled us to gain a greater understanding of the risks faced by the UK marine industry and boat owners. For more information on Mersey Maritime click here.
Online Boat Insurance
We are able to offer clients an online boat insurance quote that requires you to fill in a short form and the team will endeavour to provide you with a quotation with 24 hours, underwritten by Navigators and General (Trading name of Zurich plc). Navigators and General are one of the leading marine insurance companies in the UK, providing cover for nearly all type of boat classes, from super yachts to dinghy’s.
It's easy to buy Coulter Hurst online boat insurance - Just click on the link below and we'll take you through the process so that cover can start immediately.
Certain criteria have to be met in order that you can apply for this insurance online. If you do not meet any of these criteria, please contact us for advice or for alternative quotations.
We are able to facilitate an on-line Boat insurance quotation service with Zurich Insurance PLC trading as 'Navigators and General'. You can obtain a quotation and policy by using the link below. Before you do so please read the following:
- clicking on the link to obtain a Boat insurance quotation you will be acknowledging that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions of our Terms of Business Agreement.
- When you are purchasing this on-line Boat insurance from Coulter Hurst & Co, please be aware that under the law of agency, Coulter Hurst & Co will be acting as an agent of Zurich Insurance PLC and you will only be offered a policy from this insurer.
- In order to ensure the terms of policy continues to be suitable and competitive, we do, survey the Boat insurance market. Should you prefer an alternative quotation from one of the other Boat insurers we deal with, please contact us on 0151 255 1999 during normal office hours.
- If you require details of the commission paid to us in respect of this policy, this information is available on request.
- When you pay the premium to either the insurer or Coulter Hurst & Co, the transaction is subject to "risk transfer" which means Zurich Insurance PLC bears the credit risk from inception and the policy is in force.
If you are not sure whether to disclose certain information or you have any problems using this quotation facility, please do not hesitate to contact one of our brokers on 0151 255 1999 during normal office hours or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to disclose a material fact could affect the validity of your insurance policy and may result in the policy being cancelled and/or the insurer not being liable to pay a claim.
Bespoke Boat Insurance
If you have a unique set of circumstances that requires bespoke cover for your boat insurance, please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will find you the right cover for your boat insurance requirements. Please click here to submit your details, or alternatively you can contact us on 0151 255 1999.
We look after the insurance requirements of a wide range of businesses throughout the United Kingdom and mainland Europe.
We place and administer the most complex of personal asset portfolios, tailoring each policy to suit your needs.
Contact Your broker
Need to contact your broker directly? Use the drop down menu below